ROBIN SCHERBATSKY


One week since I even got a text from her,
Two weeks since I even got a call.
Can't remember the last time I've seen her,
But I believe it was back in the fall.
Look how I fall, said I wouldn't fall,
Nope I'm not gonna fall on this next trip.
But when you're eyes lock on to mine,
It's like I can feel my safety net slip.
What is it about you I just can't shake?
What is it about you these other girls can't fake?
What is it about you, God what did you make?
What is it about you that makes my heart ache?
My heroine is like heroin,
She's a drug that I can't kick.
And every time I try to get off her love,
My body breaks down and gets sick.
But isn't it love?
Didn't we love?
I love you my love,
From the very first moment I saw you,
I said she's gonna be the one.
And it's hard to believe I was wrong,
And it's harder for me to move on,
Cause when you're still in love with Robin,
The seasons just seem to keep on.
So I'll just sit at home hand on my phone,
Hoping that you'll call.
Watching re-runs of our love,
I already know the words to them all.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED