HELLO AGAIN


Hello again, I know I said I wasn’t coming back. But again you have found your way in here, somehow you have gotten near, and even though I don’t have any fear, I still want you to disappear.

Hello, here we are again, those same old feelings, knees getting weak, tongue tied to speak, dog in heat, damn you taste so sweet and look good enough to eat. But like some foods, you taste good going in, but oh so horrible coming out. You know what I’m talking about.

Hello old friend, how the hell did you get in? I thought I tossed you out on your ass, because what you offer never seemed to last, and all I’m left with is good memories of a bad past. Who told you to walk back in, who told you to bring me a new friend, I told you to keep it moving.

Hello my dear, back again to whisper sweet nothing’s in my ear. Hold me close through the nights, got me through all those bitter fights. My sweet dear lover, you do me like no other. Pain is love, and love is pain, no wonder why I love for you to hurt me again. Bruise me, use me, confuse me and abuse me. I can’t stand what you do to me.

Hello old times, it’s funny I thought you were out my mind, turns out, I must be out my mind, back in this old place as if you took me back in time. The nights I have hated you, cursed your name, begged for you to ease this pain, the pain that you caused to fall like rain. How foolish you have made me look, like some fish caught on a hook, your bait is too sweet, so every time I took, and every time I closed another book.

Hello love, I thought I had given you up? I thought we agreed to stay apart? So how the hell did you sneak in my heart? I put my heart inside a box, covered my box with thousands of rocks, and puts guards around it, just to keep watch, yet you still can’t be stopped.



Hello love, I know pain is love and love is pain, yet I’m praying, I’m asking, please love, love me, but don’t hurt me again.



http://davidanthony31.blogspot.com/2014/02/hello-again-pt-2.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED