EVERYBODY'S DOING IT...


Look at him, the man you wish you could have,
Posting pictures of his kids, he's such a good dad.
Loyal to the end, royalty of a man,
He's the perfect lover, he's also ya best friend. 
But what you don't know is the second phone that he has,
The pay as you go one with minutes that he adds,
Minutes for the side chicks that you don't know he bags
All the hotel fees that he always pays in cash,
And he brags, telling his boys about these freaks
Saved their names in his phone in code, you gotta be discreet
Don't call me too early, my wife ain't even sleep
Secret social media pages, just for him to creep
You thought you married Superman,
Fell in love with the cape,
But you ain't prepare for Clark Kent,
In his glasses being fake.
Another man in disguise, doing things that I despise,
But these chicks ain't really no better, there's evil in they eyes
Kryptonite between they thighs, pretty eyes and ugly lies,
And she plays it so well, he'll never realize.
Just a week ago she was posting pictures with her man,
"Out to dinner with Bae, he's my best friend"....
I look at it and shake my head although I smile and laugh,
As I scroll through these photos you sent me of your titties and ass
How you be telling me he ain't shit, right after I smash,
Late night after the club when you come over to crash.
And what's bad, her man cheating too and I know the girl,
It's a big city, and a smaller world.
Is there really love, when everybody cheating?
Is there a need for commitment, when all the girls are creeping,
And all the men are sleeping, in different beds every weekend
Good girl in the day, Bad Bitch in the evening,
Seriously though Dave, what you trying to prove n' shit?
You know you just like us, cause everybody's doing it. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition