MISSION IMPOSSIBLE


I can see the future, and I know that I can't win
I saw it the moment we started, even though I can't see the end
But I won't ever pretend, like this is something that's gon' work
No this is something that's gon' hurt, 
And I'm okay with pain, cause the pleasure validates the worth
What I'm saying is your worth it, your smile is damn near perfect,
Your love's the sweetest soil, and I'm trying to unearth it
But this is mission impossible, loving you is impossible
But I'll just keep on trying, knowing it's not possible
Everything is stop and go, I should probably stop and go
You want me then you stop and go, I'm holding on and letting go
How wonderfully terrible, girl come on let's play some more
Smile at me the way you do, you know I can't say no to you
I wanna give you more and more and more until I smother you
Wish I could find another you, 
No singer on earth, could ever quite cover you
Cause you're such a special tune, such a lovely song
You're smile is a ballad, and I play it all day long
And I even sing a long, it goes on and on and on
But this is mission impossible, girl it's so impossible
Looking for way inside your heart, but baby, you blocked them all
I can see the future, and I know that I don't win
But the game has already started, might as well play it to the end
And when the game is over, and I do my interviews,
I'll say it was mission impossible, I was always supposed to lose.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition