LIKE THE MOVIES....


I wanna fall in love like they do in the movies,
Pretty young girl hanging on to the ledge.
She was ready for it to end before she knew me,
But I got there just in time before she went over the edge.
The whole world is sinking all around me,
But as long as we're together, we have a fighting chance.
Ice water in our lungs and we're drowning,
But we'll go down together, two lovers holding hands.


I wanna fall in love like they do in the pictures,
Just when I'd given up on the idea of falling in love,
Your words to me are like the greatest scriptures,
And I'm the thief in night trying to steal your heart.
For the blues of you, you're my muse it's true,
Poetry is the sound of the love we make.
I tried to play cool, but I knew it was you
A love so real, is too hard, to make fake.


I wanna fall in love like they do on the screen,
My heart stops as soon as I see you across the room.
You and I girl, we make the perfect scene,
Music starts to play as the camera starts to zoom.
I say you go girl, she says you go boy,
And from that moment on, it's always me and you
And through all of our crazy adventures,
You know that I'll go to the extreme for you.

I wanna fall in love like they do in the movies
I wanna fall, I wanna fall, I wanna fall.
I wanna fall in love like they do in the movies,
I wanna fall, I wanna fall, I wanna fall. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition