THE ERA OF NO LOVE




She said she over falling in Love,
She won't fall in love no more
And it really broke my heart
Cause she was only 24
When I asked for her explanation
She just looked at me and laughed
She said, you got a college degree
So I know you can do all the math
See every n*gga gotta main chick,
But she come with a side chick
Side chick gotta side kick
And that's what he gon' ride with 
A hopeless romantic stuck in an era of no love
Dealing with commitment when they committed to no good
Men talking bout the good girls are all gone
And all that's left is these hoes and thots
Well they created this evil themselves
By their ways and their poisonous thoughts
I paused for a minute, yeah she caught me off guard
See the truth it can hurt, and it was hitting me hard
I know, I know, see I've been there before
I was all in the club, chasing all of the hoes
But in the back of my mind I'm still a hopeless romantic
Still looking for love, but being trapped by semantics
You see I gave up my heart, and wore my heart on my sleeve,
And she tore up my shirt, and left my heart just to bleed
It all comes down to choices she said
Never choosing to love, think I'd rather be dead
But love is crazy, it'll make you insane
Better not think with your heart
Better think with your brain
But what a shame,
Two lovers without the courage to love
Keeping each other at a distance
Nah they not willing to budge
This is the age of indecision,
And the era of no love.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED