SWIMSUIT UP: FOR THE LADIES



The gyms across america are packed, the parks are full of people running, and the yoga classes seem a bit fuller......ahhhhh, summer is upon us once again. A staple of the summer fun is always a trip to the beach. Living in Los Angeles, beach life is a big part of my summer life, and you see all kinds of people in all different fashions. There are things I hate, and there are things I like....so here is a few thoughts for the ladies to consider when getting beach ready.

THE DO'S:

KNOW YOUR FIT:



When it comes to bikini's a lot of time I think that women believe "Less is More". But I can't agree with that. Just because there is more of you hanging out does not mean we find you more attractive. An ill fitting bikini is just as much a turn off as a girl who can't walk in high heels properly. It's a thin line between sexy and slutty, and those who know their fits are best equipped to walk this line with swagger and grace.

THE ONE PIECE:


The one piece is not just for the heavier chick trying to hide some stomach anymore. It's hard to be fashionable in a bikini, and I feel a lot of the one piece bathing suits out today offer much more flair to the fashionista. There is definitely no loss of sexy when done right. Sometimes a bikini can "show your hand"....every now and them just give them a hint. A sexy silhouette can be an erotic punch in the gut to the admirer.

SPORTY SPICE:


My personal favorite is the athletic cut swimsuit. It's sexual, but it's functional. As a guy who loves sports, and loves sporty chicks, this does it for me. I mean, what is a day at the beach without a game of volleyball or touch football? I wanna have fun and I don't want to have to stop every 30 seconds while you try to tuck your ass and titties back into your bathing suit. Functional is fun, and it's sexy. Think on it.

THE DO NOTS:

SUPER THOT:


Damn you thirsty.....with yo stanking ass lol. #enoughsaid

THE TEENY BIKINI:


Look, some women just have large breasts and it's hard to find swimwear that fits you right that isn't ugly as hell. I hear you, I feel for you, but the alternative must not be this. Keep on searching. And if you can't, try finding someone or some company that does personalized swim wear and get something made for your body. Does that even exist? If not, somebody start a business and make sure I get my 10%. Your welcome.

BAGGY BOTTOM BOOTY:


Just like guys sagging their shorts, the saggy bottom booty is an unattractive thing. Once again, find your fit, be comfortable in your fit.


Hope these tips help you out, don't forget sunscreen...and have a great summer ladies! See you on the sand.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition