SUN SHOWERS




Have you ever been outside on a summers day and caught a sun-shower....
This is the purest reflection of life
It's the mixture of sun and rain like the pleasure and the pain
The beautiful struggle of the pursuing the life
I realize that this moment reflects me the best
Because when I look in the mirror I see a beautiful mess
The sun is, when it's the funnest, me and my runners
Flying through the city posting pictures for the world to see
But you never saw the rain and the pain
When I get home and I'm alone as can be.
Or a single mother, losing her lover,
Raising them kids all on her own
Never home she working hard as can be
But when she gets a day off,
The hard work creates a pay off
Holding her child in her arms always setting her free.
The sun is feeding the flowers just like rain is
But what's insane is, how they're viewed so differently
Because in order to grow, to reap what you sow
The pain amplifies the pleasure to the hundredth degree.
Have you ever been outside on a summers day and caught a sun-shower..





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED