SAYING I MISS YOU...


One of the sweetest things to hear and the hardest things to say
Is saying that I miss you, because it means you've went away
Saying that I miss you meaning I wish that you could stay
Knowing that I miss you, means I've missed another day.
I miss you, that there is an issue, 
Right there is some tissue, each tear is a missile, she killing me
Tell me are you feeling me, with out even feeling me
Can you get the real of me, can you see the realer me
Can it be reality, or is this fatality,
Body blows with every emoji that winks and smiles at me
Trying not to kill the messenger, she killing me on messenger
Waking up to the sound of the ring all on my messenger
I'll return the favor my queen, like I owe a debt to ya'
Coldest winters in New York, I know every brother sweatin' her
Regularly I'm Skyping her, my older brother hyping her,
My momma even liking her, boys saying there's a wife in her
And I miss you, hate saying I miss you,
That there is an issue, one that I'm more than used to
And just saying I miss you, it doesn't make it nice
And it doesn't make it wrong, but it doesn't make it right
It doesn't make it love, and it doesn't it make it like
But it does make it so real, and it does sum up our life
But knowing that I miss you, I know that somethings missing
I'm not sure what it is, something that you have hidden
Something you've forbidden, is there something you're forgetting
Is it something in your past, something already written
One of the sweetest things to hear and the hardest things to say
Is hearing that you miss me, because it means I've went away
You saying that you miss me meaning you wish that I could stay
Knowing that you miss me, means I've missed another day




*Innocent Thoughts of a Guilty Man*







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED