BROOKLYN GIRL


Charles Hamilton said "there ain't nothing like a Brooklyn girl"
I guess that's true when all you know is Cookman girls
And your body so southern, but your attitude north,
And I'm living out west, she'll have me changing my course
But of course, I try to play it cool to all the others
Cause you know how it goes when you playing distant lovers
I call her Miss five five, I call her Miss green eyes
I call her Miss everything, everything but mine
But all good in due time, I know that I'm due time
And I know that she know that if I go I'm a do mine
Daydreaming about her, oh what a beautiful life
To get lost in them curls, oh what a beautiful night.
Spend our summers in Brooklyn, and our winters in Venice
LA sunshine, pouring right through are windows
Walks through central park, skating Venice boardwalk
Shopping in Soho, or Universal Citywalk
Life is love, and love is a dream
Ain't nothing like a Brooklyn girl, I hope you know what I mean.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED