Bad Decisions and Good Times

It seems every bad decision I make is a good time
Most hangovers are preceded by a good night
Good conversations about the bad things on our mind
Can't be a bad time if we doing it right, right?
Is it that I'm just good at being bad, or bad at being good
So successful at doing things, the things that I never should
Gotta be fake with the good girls, 
Expensive dinners and cheap conversation
I'd rather kick it with a hood girl,
Bottle of whiskey and watch Californication
The good girls they never last long,
Too busy chasing the ones that will kill me
As if I'm addicted to the pain,
So the ones that hurt me know the real me.
I should tell her not to come here, 
I should tell her that she has to go
But I could never say no to her
Problem is that's something we both know.
She asked are you dating and I lied and said just a few girls
Truth is they never even make it, cause none of them will be you girl
I should probably stop being so honest when I write,
Cause I know she gonna see this
And just when she thinks maybe we have a chance,
She gonna sit down and read this.
Like when you gonna stop going out
And when you gonna stop showing out
Everybody knows you can write and you right
I should focus more and figure it out
She asked are you dating...I lied and said yeah just a few girls
Truth is they never even make it, cause none them will be you girl
My Bad decisions and Good times
My Bad thoughts make Good rhymes
LA nights are just like a drug
And I'm addicted, all I do is sniff lines.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED