HELLO AGAIN......PART 2



It’s funny when you think last time was the last time,
Like you won’t let this time end up like the last time,
But yet and still, you still thinking about that last time,
It’s never really moving forward if you still living in your past time.
What can I do to remind you of our past time,
If love has a clock, then tell me are we past time,
Expiration date love, are we past prime
Feeling like love is a game and we only at half time
But how can we keep the love with half time,
Love is a full time job and I’m only getting half time,
I remember, I remember, I remember too
I remember, do you remember, do you remember who
Who used to have your heart, who’d you surrender to
Haunted by the past of ghost who resembles you.
Hello love, yeah I know it’s you,
How come you never do what you supposed to do?
How could you leave me when you know what I’ve been going through?
How could you sell me those lies, I thought those eyes were true
Then I thought I met love, but it was lust just disguised as you
Hello love…….hello hello?
Should I run, should I stay, I mean should I go
Cause it don’t seem like there is anything left to know,
And I done played all my cards, I aint got shit to show
Is this Karma for all the girls that I’ ve played…
Is this punishment for all the hearts that I’ve slayed
The consequences for the shitty way that I behaved
Answer me love, have you nothing to say.
Well I guess we’ve said it all, I poured out my heart to you,
Is this Goodbye or Hello….nah this just part 2.

Hello?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED