Y.A.S.

She keep on blowing up my phone,
She probably think that I ain't home,
She yelling where the fuck you been?
I yell out what fuck you want?
See you ain't call me in a while,
And you barely ever speak.
I been out here on my grind,
You probably grinding on them freaks
See, miss me with that shit.
You probably don't even miss me, shit
If you looking for a compliment,
That's exactly what you won't get.
Cause I told you from the start,
I'm gonna be just who I am,
I'm trying to squeeze that ass,
I'm not trying to hold your hand.
You always trying for romance,
Yeah you always on your scheme,
But you not dealing with reality,
You too caught up in your dream.
Oh that's how you wanna play?
Oh that's what you got to say?
So now you don't care at all,
But when we be fucking in them sheets
You be staring in my eyes,
As I rock that ass to sleep
You say "this pussy got me weak"
And that I am all you need.
But I see now how you do,
Good I'm glad now don't forget,
I won't cause you and me are done,
I always knew that You Ain't Shit.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED