WHITE DRESS...


She deserves to be happy,
She deserves to be loved,
And as much as I know it hurts me,
He can do all the above...
I was too busy chasing dreams,
I was too busy running the streets,
I never had enough time to give you,
I was investing it all in me.
She deserves happily ever after,
She deserves the white picket fence,
He promised to give you it all,
He placed the ring on your hand.
I was too busy in the bars,
I was too busy in the clubs,
Kissing all the girls I didn't like,
Instead of the one that I loved,
She deserves a family,
She deserves a future,
He rescued her from her past,
And I knew I would lose her,
And I hope when you say I do,
That you never think of me,
And I hope when you say I do,
That it's everything you need.
Don't look back, don't look back,
Girl, don't you worry about me.
You will never die in my heart,
You'll be living in my dreams.
That's why I rush straight through the day,
Just so that I can fall asleep.
I'll meet you there, and I won't share,
It's our secret hiding place.
She deserves to be happy,
She deserves the best,
These words they flow like tears
As she's trying on her white dress.
Don't look back, don't look back,
Hurry on and say I do,
I'll walk away and cry,
But they're tears of joy for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED