IT'S NOT YOU...IT'S ME...

It's not you it's me he said,
As he wiped the tears from his eyes.
I keep repeating the same mistakes he said,
It's high time I realized.
That this won't work, this won't do,
It's always me, it's never you.
I see the clues, where are my shoes?
It's time that I left, I think I should move,
Cause we just go round n' round ' round n' round
You pick me up, you put me down.
And I act just like a child,
No I can't be your baby now.
Cause I don't feel like a man when I'm with you,
I don't like who I am when I'm with you,
And it's not you it's me,
I don't mean to come off disrespectful.
It's just I know now what the problem is,
And the problem is us being we.
I've been fighting for us to be together,
But that's just not meant to be.
So let me say good bye to you,
Let's share a cry or two
And when they ask what happened,
You can say it's me, it's not you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED