WHATEVER...


She said you scared to fall in love you such a fucking coward,
We been arguing on this phone for over a fucking hour.
Shit I aint scared to love but I am scared to trust,
Pull out of relationships like it's pussy and I'm scared to bust.
I'm more comfortable being me, I ain't good being we.
Go ahead with all that we, we, you speaking to French to me.
She want poetry, she fiend for it like Jodeci,
But I'm done writing love songs for broads who ain't in love with me.
"Why you always falling for girls that won't fall"?
"Giving all your love for no love at all".
To you it's a good line to me it's good advice
I'm trying to save myself from making the mistake twice.
I wish I could have stayed in love when I was just a teen,
Marry young and grow old life is but a dream.
I hate when people say to me don't forget me when you blow up,
If you wasn't there when I was flat broke don't fucking show up,
Cause I'm on the elevator to success and it only goes up,
And there's levels to this to shit I suggest you get your floor up.
I've neglected good friends for fake friends and that's my mistake,
Thoughts pouring out of my mind like when the levies break.
There can be no more daps or pounds or even handshakes,
It's impossible to keep it real with people that you know are fake.
Ironic, cause she said that I'm always in love with the fantasy,
But she's not your reality, she's speaking to me candidly,
It's crazy how a stranger can know you best,
And how I trust her more then most says more then less,
And love at a distance, ain't love at all.
We in the age of communication but you can't seem call.
And it's October in Cali yeah we back to this again,
On my way down south to revisit this again,
History repeats itself it's only a matter of time,
Before I sit down again and write whatever's on my mind.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition