SHE'S BAD...


She ain't good for me and I know it,
No I know that she ain't really no good,
But everything she does she does it perfect,
Baby you remind me of soul food.
So good to me, but so bad for me,
Pretty little devil in a red dress,
Up and down, she making me dizzy,
But I can use her body for a head rest,
She's got curves, she's got curves,
Better slow down before you crash,
Oh my word, oh my word,
Never seen it done like that.
Hold up baby, what you doing?
No don't stop, keep on moving,
Keep on going, keep on grooving,
Treble on point, bass is booming
Love making music, playing on the stereo,
We gonna get in to these slow jams,
Jodeci singing in our ears too,
Hoping I can make it to the song ends,
And we've been drinking wine all night,
Netflix and chill, on the couch watching Love Jones,
And just like a thief in the night,
Blues in your left thigh, your right got the funk.
Damn we both drunk, so let me drink you in,
You feel so good but you taste like sin,
But we already begun so we might as well end,
She whispers in my ear, "you way better than him",
She ain't good for me and I know it,
No I know that she ain't really no good,
I should get out of here before he notice,
But I wouldn't run away if I could.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED