FRECKLES...


I remember the first time that I saw her,
The first time she ever got close.
I remember falling in love with her freckles,
Trying to decide which one I loved most.
I would spend hours trying to count them,
But there was always one I'd miss.
I would draw circles with my tongue all around them,
There wasn't one I didn't try to kiss.
She was my beautiful freckled face baby,
She was my spotted Leopard of love,
Her body all speckled and amazing,
It drove me crazy with every touch.
I would daydream about our kids,
We'd have a whole little freckled bunch,
And we'd argue over the names we'd give,
I'd say Cashmere and she'd say "You're nuts",
But somethings aren't meant to be,
I guess somethings aren't meant to last,
But she's still my beautiful freckled face baby,
And I reminisce on our spotted past.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED