IN LOVE AGAIN...


Damn it feels good to be in love again,
Loving when, we get to kissing, and touching, and making love again.
Come on in and close the door let me help you take your coat off,
I know my baby been working all day go ahead and take a load off.
You so soft, rubbing your shoulders while dinner cooks,
Give you time to relax, read some pages from your book.
She's nerdy and I like that, thick glasses and thick asses.
Yoga pants and baby tee I squeeze it right as she passes.
She laughs it’s, not disrespect because she likes it,
She put on them tight ass pants because she knows her man will like it.
Excited, glad to have her home for the weekend,
Give her whatever she wants, good food, and conversation.
And don't forget the sensation, the sexual stimulation,
Like I'm the only brother with oil, she has to fill up at my station.
But I gotta practice patience, because she loves it when I chase,
Romance requires some flirtation blowing kisses to her face.
Wine glasses, seafood, chocolate, and some Riesling.
I give her all her favorites because it’s all about her this evening.
Evening love, what's that? No I don't need any help,
This night is just for you, I ain't focused on no one else,
I ran a bath for you with the bubbles you love to soak in,
On the bed is Victoria's Secret I bought you something smoking,
Smokes thin, candles lit and dinner on your plate,
Wine flowing in your glass, smile on your face.
Let me say my grace, thank you lord for my baby,
Such a blessing to my life that I have to thank you daily,
So amazing, the way we just vibe when we're together,
If she not my soulmate, then I don't want nobody better.
So let her, love me forever and be my wife.
Let's go half on a baby, down payment on our life.
What a life, glad to know love, this here is lovely.
What God has brought together, let no man take her from me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition