I REMEMBER LOVE...


I remember,
I remember love, yeah how could I forget?
I remember every memory of passion and pain,
Sit back and reminisce.
I remember you came to town in the fall,
At at a time when my heart was coldest.
And you warmed it up right from the start,
Had me feeling like baby you can hold this...
And I knew that you noticed,
And I knew that you know this,
Took me back to my high school days,
Like girl who do yo go with?
Cause you somebody I can grow with,
You somebody I can show it,
Show you the real me,
Cause I know you can feel me,
Fell in love so quickly, and
Yeah we both guilty.
The love too appealing,
Alone with a broken heart,
Hoping you can heal me,
Take your time keep it real please.
If this is real please, don't let it fall apart.
I just hope we know what we're doing.
Can't stop once we start.
Remember how used it to feel...
You laying in the bed and your head on my chest
Remember how it used to feel.
Getting chills from the wet of you kissing my neck,
And saying I love you, just because you love to,
Like that's just what love do, come and let me love you,
Girl you know I'd love to, put no one above you,
Cherish every piece of you until there's none left.
Like when you riding in the car and my hands on the clutch,
She put her hand on top of yours yeah that move is so clutch.
Or sitting on the couch watching TV,
And she gently massages your scalp,
Making it hard to even get upset,
When you keep asking me what the shows about.
I remember the love, I remember the hugs
I remember the touch, I remember the us
I remember it all, you could say I remember too much.
Yeah maybe I remember too much.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition