24 HOURS TO LIVE: PART 4 = FINAL HOURS

Here we go y'all.....time to die.


HOUR 19: ONE ON ONE


Now that I have my family all gathered in New Jersey, it's time to have a family picnic. It will be here that I challenge my older brother to one last one on one basketball game. I shall die defending my title as the best ball player in the house. It will be a legendary game. He will lose.



HOUR 20: MOM


Gotta spend some time with Mom and make sure she understands that I have traveled all over the world, and nobody, and I do mean nobody, makes potato salad better than you do woman.

HOUR 21: WILL AND TESTAMENT


Now the tough part, the lawyer going over my will. I want to be alive for this part so I can see the faces as my lawyer tells them the evil pranks I play on them lol. To my oldest brother, I leave you....



HOUR 22: ONE LAST BLOG



This will be my truth blog, where I lay into all the people I don't like and make sure they know before I die. I'll also be making confessions to some of my dearest secrets. Like who's sister I banged and stuff like that. 


HOUR 23: COLONOSCOPY.

When you die, your body flushes out all fecal matter remaining. And I don't wanna die and sh*t on myself. I spent half my life doing that, and I ain't going out doing it also. So I have a scheduled procedure so that I die a clean man. What? I'm serious.

HOUR 24: LIVE FUNERAL


The thing about funeral's is that you are always dead and you don't get to see them. So i'm having a live funeral. Where all my family and loved ones will be there. My favorite singers are gonna perform ass they slowly lower me into the earth. Fireworks will go off at my last breath. Perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition