GRINDS MY GEARS: THE FASHION EDITION

I won't pretend to be the most fashionable person on the planet....but I know damn well I can dress. But living in Los Angeles you see some of the most diverse people in the world, which is great, but that doesn't mean I have to like what you wear. So, in that respect, here are some of the most frustrating fashions I see out there. Excuse me as I roast your a$$.


SKINNY JEANS YOU SAG:

Skinny jeans themselves are usually ridiculous however I can tolerate some of the looks. But why in the world are you going to buy skinny jeans just to sag them. The point of the jean is for them to fit you perfectly, but no that's not cool enough, you need to sag them. Let everybody see my ass, that's the cool thing to do, now we gangster, aye, see how gangster I am? You see my ass right, G Unit!! And to piss me off further, you wear a belt. What the ^&*% is the belt for? It's designed to hold up your pants, but look at you, you rebel, you made it do the opposite. Go jump off a bridge you freaking weirdo.

POCKET DESIGN:

Jeans with big designs on the pocket had it's time and place and thankfully this look has died down considerably. But some of you did not get the memo. I can only imagine the kind of dooshy spray tan going creeper of a guy still wants to rock jeans with big logo's on his backside.

BAGGY SUIT:
Despite the fact that this is a freaking cute kid in the picture, this is how some of you look dressed up. Seriously, it's 2015.....where did you even find a baggy suit? Almost every suit on the rack is "slim fit" at this point. So unless you are just going up four sizes for the fun of it, get your stuff together. If you are over the age of 25 and you don't have a tailor, you have problems.

LEGGINGS ON FAT CHICKS:

Look my large set sisters, I know the fashion game does not supply you with enough options, but damn it, this has to stop. Don't nobody wanna see that. You know that's wrong. Ain't no way you looked in the mirror and said, "yasssssssssssssssssssssss". No way. Stop the madness.

Whew, I feel better now that I got that off my chest. And I could go on, but I'll let this marinate and save the rest for a part 2. Until then, keep ya pants on your waist, get it tailored, and dress your damn size. Dave out.

Comments

  1. Amazing post, would you mind checking mine? haute her girl fashion tips hope you will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..
    https://www.librarything.com/profile/Learnwithshikha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED