THE HIT LIST

 Starting to realize now nobody gonna love me like my first girl,

What a tragedy that I did you the worst girl.
If I knew then what I know now,
Then I would know better than to go out and wild out.
Love seems to be better in hindsight...
All the right answers seem to appear after we're done, right?
Or better said done wrong, look what I’ve done wrong...
Looking at old pictures is like listening to love songs.
Way after the love’s gone, it turns out the crew was wrong,
Knucklehead niggas telling you you gotta get out more,
There’s plenty pussy in this world you just gotta get out more,
Had me thinking I was missing something,
Like I was doing it wrong by not getting nothing
But most of pussy I went out there to get,
Be the same pussy I came to regret.
But old fools were once young fools,
And I got fooled good trying to do what the young do.
It seems that time teaches heavy lessons,
The weight of past decisions have a brother stressing
Yeah I was the man on campus,
Used the art building just to paint my canvas
Silhouettes of girls I would forget,
All the lust and sweat that I was bound to regret,
Because as the world moves on, and the sun sets.
The only thing I have left is this list of chicks that I hit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED