BUT A DREAM....


Conversations about relations that we know we can't have,
But I'm still dreaming about the evenings that we walk down the ave'.
Hand and hand, woman and man, a casual stroll with my bae,
A little bit of wine for us to unwind, tell me all about your day.
Let me put a smile on your face, kiss all around your waist,
Let's travel to every place, and see the sunset a million ways.
See I wanna see the world with you, because you mean the world to me,
I look inside your eyes and get a of vision of what the world's supposed to be.
With me is where you supposed to be, right here so stay close to me,
Let me bathe you with my love and then wipe you down with my poetry.
My words carry such potency, but your looks are bound to kill,
But we're playing with hypothetical's and we both know dreams are hardly real.
But let's get lost in the dream, let's fly away in the fantasy,
Let's play make believe, and I believe in you romancing me.
Enchanting me, it's like every kiss it just enhances me.
We heading towards the finish line and every kiss advances me.
We both stronger then ever, but yet stronger together.
You know I hate the cold but we bold, face any weather.
But it's a dream of a dream within a dream,
Love is an unmade movie, I'm just staring at the screen. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED