THE INEVITABLE END...

"I meant to love you" he said, as he stared in her eyes.
It was his moment of truth to see through all of the lies,
A beautiful lie, for him to lie next to someone so beautiful
These illusions that we've created in our mind look what they do to you.
We knew it couldn't work but yet we spent the time to work it,
We knew we'd never perfect it but yet we hoped it could be perfect.
Was it worth it? Yes indeed, every minute we spend.
Who's to say it's not real even though we playing pretend?
But even when you pretending you still know that there's an ending,
Your heart wasn't available for purchase, so I was only renting.
And times up, the door to your heart has a notice of eviction.
And it's not really a surprise because I created this prediction.
I'm no good for you, and I can see now that you know that.
I'm no good for me either, but there's no way I can go back.
A cursed soul with a haunted heart is never easy to love,
A broken man with no love is never easy to trust,
"I meant to love you" he said, as he stared in his own eyes,
Standing in front of the mirror he rehearsing his lies.
Some of the best loves come from playing pretend,
But the game is over, we have reached it, the inevitable end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED