BREAK THEIR HEARTS...


I think I found One, I think I found the One,
But when you solve that problem there's plenty more that come.
Cause what about them other girls, what about the other one's?
The one's that be asking questions but the answer never comes?
Like "what are we? Do we go together? Are we more than friends"
How do you tell them that what you had has to come to end?
You been sexing but they been trying to make love to your soul,
But it's too deep for them to reach and that water way too cold.
But this other girl she able to swim  muchdeeper then them,
She got past all your guards and she jumped over that fence,
And she's been knocking down the walls you built due to other broads
And with her love and laugh she managed to get rid of them all,
She took away the pain, she blew away the rain,
Brought sunshine back into your life, and chased the clouds away.
But these "situationships" that I've allowed my self to build,
With these other girls that were fake to me but I know to them is real,
And to be fair I do care, they were never in it alone,
Even though I wasn't home, I was still out on the roam.
That "Thin Line Between Love and Hate" scene keeps playing in my mind,
Going door to door telling each one that it is time,
Typing a message to that girl, that you use to see,
Saying that you chose a cute pie with whom to choose to be,
There'll be a whole lot of "You aint sh*t" and "Boy you wrong"
Just the price to pay when you trying to do her right.
And a whole lot of "take care's" and "baby so long's"
But it be worth to see my perfect queen shining so bright.
I think I found One, I know I found the One,
So it's time to end the player life so a new life can start,
Retire my jersey, go ahead and hang up thirty-one.
In order to love her right I gotta break their hearts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED