MID-SUMMER'S EVE

Come spend a day with me.
Come to the Bay with me.
You should just lay with me,
Go ahead and play with me.
You don't have to love me.
Let me be your temporary fix.
Let me be your Summer fling,
You know, until you get your heart fixed.
Here girl sip this, Tequila Sunrise.
We both drunk as f*ck, Tequila at sun rise.
But no worries, we on Summer vacation,
We just met on the beach, but we in similar situations,
No hating, no debating, just wicked participation,
Two sinners on the sand, giving in to sensations.
We don't talk about work or family,
All we discuss is our dreams,
Theories about God and love,
And what does it all mean.
We go deep, we go deep, we go deep in our conversations,
And it ain't love, no it ain't love, but it feels like we love making.
We not gonna exchange numbers,
Won't become friends on Facebook.
No following on Instagram,
But I'll remember how your face look.
As we stand here in the ocean,
Under the warmth of the breeze.
Alcohol's our love potion,
We just enjoy Mid-Summer's eve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED