IT GOES DOWN IN THE DM


He text me "f*ck these b*tches,
I text him back "I know"
He said he on Instagram
And he tired of all these hoes.

I said you can always unfollow,
The internet's top models,
They not the ones you wanna wife,
They not keepers they only to borrow.

Why even go out and try to find a girl,
When they all got the same mentality?
I told him Instagram is a fantasy,
For dudes who can't deal with reality.

I said everything is so damn fake these days,
Honestly I don't think I can deal.
Dudes being chicks, and chicks being dudes,
Fake ass fake breasts what's real?

I would tell you to hang in a library,
But I don't know if anybody reads
Can't trust dating apps too scary,
Cause it's never as good as it seems.

Everybody gets to be famous
Everybody gets to have fans
Everybody knows what your name is,
Everybody gets to be the man.

He said he feels like he was born in the wrong era
I ask which one should you be in?
He says he not sure which one is better,
But as long as it never goes down in the DM.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED