HOMEWORK & HEARTBREAK


I remember when I met her,
I didn't want to sweat her,
Just trying to impress her,
Handle the peer pressure.
And I had just made varsity,
Had to rock my letters,
And although just freshman,
Attitude suggested fresher,
Standing by the locker with her girls,
Me, I'm in the hallway with my boys, steady making noise,
She was twirling her fingers all through her curls,
Giving me the greenlight, so I calmly cleared my voice.
And I stepped to her properly, like the school my property
Everybody stepped aside, nope, nobody stopping me,
Hello baby, what's your name, and how are you?
I peeped you over here, chilling with your crew,
And I know you saw me too, I gave you the perfect view,
 The bees were steady buzzing, I know how girls do,
So I know they told you all about me, and how I roll,
Bruce Lee Roy of the crew, you know I got that glow.
And I was wondering if we can kick it, go hit the mall,
Baby you should give me your digits, so I can call.
She wrote down her name and number on a piece a paper,
Said she had chemistry class, but she would see me later,
And she walked off with her girls, all of them just giggling,
My boys steady howling, you know the boys digging em'
Just a high school player, doing what he does,
Met a pretty girl, the beginning of puppy love.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED