TOP 5 SONGS FOR WHEN YOU CHILLING WITH BAE

I remember when I was younger, before Ipods were really popular and you didn't have music in your phone, making CD's was the thing to do. I had a CD for every situation. Party CD, sex CD, work out CD.....but one of my favorites would have to be my "Chilling with my Bitch" CD. A CD most guys make when they meet that girl they really like and maybe she's coming over to kick it or you are going out on a date. So here are my top 5 songs for when I'm spending the day with Bae.

#5 T.I. " Chilling with my Bitch"
- the ultimate hip hop dream to be riding down Rodeo Drive or 5th ave in a luxury car with the finest woman ever.  So whenever I was out with a real bad one I liked, this is a natural high type of song to play.

#4 USHER "Bad Girl"
- Confessions was a classic album, and bad girl was another of many hits on the playlist. It seemed all the bad girls knew to dance when this song came on, and there ain't nothing like having you one on the dance floor for a night out. #getmeoneofthem

#3 NE-YO "Miss Independent"
- It's funny how time can change your taste...in college all I was attracted to was the half naked girl...now at 30 I'm super turned on by a girl who can rock a mean business suit or a pencil skirt with the right heels....guess there's something about a girl who's about her business. Miss Independent is sexy.

#2 JAY-Z FT. BEYONCE "Bonnie and Clyde" 
- I mean it's Jay Z and Beyonce, together. Every man wants that ride or die chick who you know got your back no matter what. For richer or poorer.  She gonna keep you in check and make sure you stay in line too lol.

#1 METHOD MAN FT. MARY J BLIGE "You're All I Need"
- The title says it all....this song made you wanna find a good girl and settle it on down...like damn they made being in love seem cool. had to go out and find that special someone, and if you already had them, you let them know..."You're All I Need".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED