BAD GIRLS...



First comes love, then comes marriage
Then comes the baby in the baby carriage,
Then comes the lies, here comes the deceit,
There goes the trust, the lust for the sheets
There goes the loyalty, there goes the honor,
Now you in a court room, there goes your Honor
There goes the child support, along with the Alimony
I guess this is the end of our Holy Matrimony
Sitting here watching Bad Girls Club,
I can understand why they never get love,
Basketball wives turn into basketball exes,
Trading in your love for some shoes and a necklace.
Where did the good girls go?
No really, please tell me where you at?
Don’t let the media influence you,
Cause real men aint really looking for that…
Where are all my educated ladies?
Who know more than just riding in Mercedez.
Where are all my sophisticated divas?
The one’s who see more than just a Beamer.
I know I'm such a dreamer,
And yes I’m still a believer,
And they say love is blind,
Is that why I haven’t seen ya’?
Where they at, where they at?
Where they at, where they at?
Tell em we still need you,
We can bring chivalry back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition