QUESTIONS

I always have questions that I rarely ask and or get biased answers...so I thought what better way to get a wide variety of answers then to have a blog post asking and hope for the fans and followers to respond. So here we go.




1.     How many views a day on somebodies Facebook page qualifies you as a stalker? Like if you stay under 3 are you okay?

2.     If you are in the gym and a girl has on those black tights, but she bought the cheap ones and all her underwear is showing....do you tell her or do you just let her walk around ass out?

3.     How many selfies a day is acceptable before you hit selfie slut mode?

4.     How many chucks would a ….wait….is a Wood Chuck real? Or is that a made up animal like a unicorn, or a Liger?

5.     Is there still such a thing as commitment and true love anymore? Or are we pretty much just in the era of the sidechick and everybody is now willing to accept polygamy?

6.     I was in a restaurant and went into the restroom to let out a huge fart. Everybody in there looked at me like I was so inappropriate. I'm sorry, is this not the place I should do that? Was inside the restaurant better.  

7.     Is Tom Cruise Gay? Did we ever solve that puzzle?

8.     When you are working out and somebody wants to "work in" with you on a machine, do you have to say yes? 

9.     If you are working out and a girl starts doing some sort of bending over workouts right in front of you, but you were there first, is it okay to stare at her butt? I mean, she’s in my space.


10.  Have you ever been in the bathroom so long at work that you think you are at home and you start talking out loud to yourself until somebody responds to you and you’re like….. “Oh sh*t”?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED