YOUNG AND IN LOVE





My dear first love, I wonder how you are,
I think about you when I look up at the stars
The way they sparkle shine so bright,
reminds me of how you used to be shining my light,
when I was doing wrong, you would help me do right,
And when I was gone, you would wait up all night.
You would never start fights, always being polite,
Damn you look you good too, yo body so tight,
And as I lay back in my bed and reminisce
Who would ever think  I'd fall in love like this
And truthfully, I know you heard about my reputation,
He’s a player and he only want sexual relations,
F*ck girls and leave em’ without an explanation,
And I know there were a lot of other women hating,
But you, see you would never pay them any mind
And I know there were a lot of other guys spitting lines,
And we were so good in the beginning,
Felt  like a team and everyday we were winning
But times got rough, and things got tough,
I would tell you I loved you but it was never enough,



And it’s funny when you see that things are coming to an end,
Cause you try to ignore signs, but there’s no way to pretend,
That you just don’t see it, just cant believe it,
how could this be it, how could I perceive it,
I know our love was strong, but I guess it’s receded.
Now you in that fast lane, you gone and you speeding,
And I'm left standing here with my heart and its bleeding
Think about in you day and at night I'm  still dreaming,
I would call up my momma  and say she’s one,
And she'd just reply, I’m proud of you son
And then you went out and married the next man
Thought I was your super hero, but now I'm just your Ex man.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED