24 HOURS TO LIVE: PART 3 ( 13-18)

Okay, by now you should know what this is...so let me just summarize my last 12 hours.


  • beat up youtube comment haters and trolls
  • I robbed a bank
  • I beat up VIP hosts in Vegas, then proceeded to throw the sickest pool party in the Bellagio fountain.
  • Created 3 super babies The scientist, the Athlete, and the Singer.
  • Banned the use of ghetto and ridiculous baby names for all of eternity. You're welcome.
  • Learned how to fly a fighter jet
  • Located my ancestral slave masters bloodline and slapped them.
  • Set a Guinness World Record for consecutive high fives.
  • Created a XXX rated rap video for my sons to bare witness to the glory of their father.

It's been quite a wild ride for the first half of the end of my life. Now then, let's get back to dying.

HOUR 13: SPIDERMAN


Fresh off my vulgar rap video it's time I achieve some personal goals and dreams. Up first. I want to swing through the city of Manhattan like Spiderman. Naturally you are asking yourself how? Well that's simple, the scientist that I paid to carry my love child I also paid to come up with a web slinging solution. And she did it. And if she didn't then hang some freaking ropes from buildings and I'm swinging like freaking Tarzan through that concrete jungle. I mean what's the worse that could happen, I die before I die 12 hours later. Big deal. I'm in full costume swinging off a building, it's a pretty bad ass way to go out.

HOUR 14: JAY -Z

After all that swinging I'm most definitely hungry. And as I dying wish, I am sitting down to lunch with my favorite rapper Jay - Z will he will do me the great honor of telling me what it was like the first time he banged Beyonce. I mean yeah, I'll ask him about his musical influences, his childhood, but first, I wanna know about the heavenly experience tapping one of the best asses on earth. Respect. Afterwords we'll perform my favorite Jay Z song together; Allure.

HOUR 15: KOBE


Staying in the theme of my heroes. I've asked Jay Z to open up the Brooklyn Nets arena and Kobe there's waiting on me for the sickest game of horse ever. I would play him one on one, but I'm not trying to die with the memory of Kobe dunking on me on my mind. My number one question to him..."what was your favorite memory on the court". Chilling I know. Then I'd have him sign my face. What? I don't care if I look stupid or gay, It's Kobe.

HOUR 16: BOWLING

Now I know bowling is kind of an average thing to do facing death. But it's who I'm doing it with that really makes it special. I'd gather Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence, Will Smith, and Denzel Washington for the meanest and funniest game of 3 on 3 bowling ever. Surrounded by my favorite performers and child hood role models I'd be in heaven even before I die. Extra special wish, for Dave to say "I'm Rich B*tch" one time.

HOUR 17: BARNEY STINSON


In my top 5 favorite television shows ever is the show "How I Met Your Mother", and on that my favorite character and perhaps of all time is Neil Patrick Harris' Barney Stinson. So I shall throw on my finest suit and meet up with Barney for an awesome hour in the bar playing "Have you met Ted"? It will indeed be legendary.

HOUR 18: NEW JERSEY


It's time I head back to my birthplace. New Brunswick, NJ. I've got special permission to drive the original Batmobile there so I get there awfully quick.

Arriving at my Grandparents old house on Ward st. where I spent much of my early child hood I meet with my lawyer to address the matter of my last will and testament. I have arranged for my family to meet me there. The next and final hours of my life, shall be emotional for sure.

6 hours left.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED