DR. SEUSS KEEPS IT REAL


A father and son were riding in the car,
To the House of Cheeks, for a drink at the bar
The son was scrolling through I.G. with great lust,
The father saw the phone, and said what the f*ck is this?
He took the phone from his son and stared at the screen,
Looked back at his son, his eyes looked so mean.
I do not like these thirsty thots,
I do not like their thirsty thoughts,
I shall not like their thirsty pics,
For all they do is tease the dick,
I do not like to play their games ,
You come and go as if your running things,
I would not sweat you in a bar,
I would not sweat you in your car.
I would not sweat you on the beach,
I would not sweat you on the streets.
Get away from me these thirsty thots,
Trying to trap me with your thirsty shots,
Your yoga pants and ill fitted tops,
Pushing your boobies up to the top,
Pictures you take in your draws for me to view
With dumbass captions like, "what are you up to"?
Clearly I'm looking at this picture of your ass,
Pushing your protein I can't help but laugh.
What clever marketing, employing these thots,
We'll reach twice the viewers, and pay half the costs.
The haters in comments are equally bad,
The things they say, so terribly sad.
If you don't like the girl, why not simply unfollow,
Nobody cares what you think, your words are so hollow.
But no I do not care for these thirty thots,
Nor their thirsty followers, sweating their jocks.
Beware of the thirst trap, for those goods are spoiled,
And remember if nothing else, these hoes ain't loyal.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED