ODE TO THE WING-MAN 2: STILL WINGING





Wing-man oh Wing-man
Remember that time on Halloween,
When you wanted to talk to the slutty cat
And I calmly lets do that bruh
Even though her home girl was fat

Wing-man oh Wing-man
Remember that time in Venice beach
And our waitress was super hot
And you thought you could impress the chick
By chugging down a lot
And 30 minutes later
When you were no where to be found
And security came to get me
And said, "Your boy is on the ground"
You passed out in the bathroom
And I came picked you up
And you said I know she likes me,
And I said yeah bruh, that's good stuff.



Wing-Man oh Wing-man
It was a lovely Saturday afternoon
And we were chilling on the couch
Waiting with anticipation
For these chicks to reach the house
And we fed em shots of Jose
And got em good and hype
And I jumped the fence to the hot tub
Cause ya boy got major flight
And things got good and steamy
As I played a game at three's
You didn't even block it
You simply let me be

Wing-Man oh Wing-man
It was a standard night in Hollywood
Cooling in Blvd 3
When you spotted two hotties at the bar
Fly as they could be
And you a fearless brother
Spoke those words of fateful sin
You looked at them then looked at me
And said, "I'm going in"
You didn't even turn around
You already knew we move n'sync
You made your introduction
And I ordered up some drinks
And we bagged them chicks from Houston
And stayed out all night long
A classic story indeed,
A night we could do no wrong



Wing-man oh Wing-man
So many stories I could tell
But some stories are meant to be secret
Or else we'd end up in jail.
But we've done the most already
But more is yet to come
So that when we are old and retired
We can look back at what we done.
And one day at a BBQ
I'll pull up in a Mini-Van
And your kids will say who's that,
And you'll say that, is my wing-man.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED