I WISH...


I wish that I never met her,
I wish I'd never seen her smile.
I wish that I'd never texted her,
I wish I never had dialed.
I wish that we never linked up,
On that sunny afternoon,
I wish you never wore that dress,
On that summer day in June.
I wish I never held your hand,
As we walked through central park,
And I wish we never went to dance,
And we stayed out after dark,
I wish we never, girl I wish we never,
Cause if it didn't happen, my heart would feel so better.
And I wish we never spent the day,
Out at the county fair.
And I wish I could forget your eyes,
The way you wore your hair...
I wish it never happened,
The first night that we made love,
You were standing in my bedroom,
Lingerie and pumps,
I wish I could take back,
Every lovely kiss I placed,
I wish I could un-see,
The passion on your face,
The movement of your waist,
The freaky things you say,
The ooooh's the ahhhh's
We rocked the night away.
I wish we never, girl I wish we never,
Cause if it didn't happen, my heart would feel so better.
I wish I could forget, I wish I could pretend,
But most of all I wish, I wish we could do it again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition