SUMMER BEGINNING'S


Me and all my friends we no fall in love,
We just do the drugs and go out to the club.
Wildin' in the Uber we might tear it up,
We hunting for the girls who like to give it up.
Macking in the bar you know how we do.
And we like some local stars they all know my crew.
What's up girl? What's your name? Where you from? What it do?
Yeah I've had a couple drinks, okay I've had more than few.
Summertime in L.A. it's summertime in the city
And they wearing booty shorts and tank tops looking pretty
Tight sundresses and sports bras it's a parade of tig o bitties
And she smiling at your boy, yeah I think she wanna get with me.
OMG OMG side boob falling out her shirt,
LOL LOL all that ass that's in her skirt.
I'm a have to go and flirt, I'm a have to put in work.
I'm a buy a couple shots, let em know what I am worth.
Let's go party at the crib, there's a party at the crib.
Go and get them girls right there, we gon' show em where we live.
We gon' show em' how we live, we gon' let em get fucked up.
Let me see the auxiliary cord, gonna have us all turned up.
Up and down, side to side, we just moving to the beat.
Well she moving, I'm just posted, but she grinding all on me.
This is nice, this is life, this is night, this is tight.
Summer beginning and we winning, Summer 16, let's get right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED