PLAY NO GAMES


We both too old to be playing games,
Like being in the club giving fake names,
With the fake lames, and the boogie dames.
Can we stop playing? I mean I'm just saying.
Are you feeling me, cause I'm feeling you?
And I already know your feelings true.
But you playing games, you acting up
Stop playing like you don't give a f*ck.
Like I'm not the one to pick your spirits up,
Even the furthest away I'm the nearest one.
Tell me if I'm the dearest one,
That you think about, when nobodies up.
I'll pick your body up, and put your body down,
This is serious girl, don't play around.
This is Boyz to Men, this is Jodeci,
This is Dru Hill, this is H - Town
So don't let the water run dry,
Under these April showers,
Come and talk to me,
We could talk for hours.
About real love,
Let's talk about real love,
I mean it could be real love,
If you ready to deal love.
Cause you know how I feel love,
But you know I can't steal love.
You gotta give it to me,
Girl come on and give love.
Watch what I do with it,
Watch how you feel with me.
You gotta be fake with them,
But you keep it real with me.
Now either we can make the change,
Or keep everything the same.
The ball is in your court,
But baby girl play no games.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition