IT'S TOO LATE


You ever have somebody that you love but you can't love?
Someone you wanna touch but you can't touch?
Cause you already seen them go through too much,
And you know you just as bad you'd be too much?
I wish I could talk to you everyday,
I wish that I could but I can't.
I thousand times I love you is what I'd say,
But you better off being with him.
She be at church on Sundays,
I be at the beach on Sundays,
You know I have Sunday funday's
The too drunk to wake up Monday's.
But she loves everything that I do,
What a feeling to have a woman who supports you,
But I couldn't write a story that would due,
That would be good enough to afford you.
Because your love is priceless,
And your smiles as bright as the sun,
But one day we won't be able to joke around,
About how we wish you'd have my son.
And I know you've been in love before.
Hell you've been in love once more,
So you probably nervously thinking,
It's last call, you only got one more.
So I can't let you blow it on me,
I don't wanna be on a list of men you hate.
I'll cry the day you have to leave,
But you must cause for me it's too late.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition