BACK & FORTH...

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth,
We right here again but somehow we never seem to move forward.
Like a song with no lyrics, we just repeating the chorus.
And I've been running game and running game way longer than Forest.
But she finds amusement in the fact that she always plays my muse,
The women are the soundtrack to my life's album like we on Views.
So don't get caught up in the Hype cause they can be a Controlla
Is You With Me, I need One Dance, because you know Summer's Over
Hotline Blinging you Still Here? Feel No Ways if it's over,
Redemption on my mind, Keep the Family Closer.
But I'll play the game, yep, I'll play the game,
Because I can keep you at a distance and never have to claim.
And I believe you playing too, yep, you do the same.
Too busy chasing Hollywood, no time for the ball and chain.
And every single girl that I meet inside the bar,
Be asking me why I'm still single as I pass them my card,
And it's always the same reason it's always the same reason,
Too much back and forth not one girl yet that I can believe in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED