SHADES ON


Wake up in the morning hungover as fuck.
Where am I at? Who am I with?
Who is this chick? Damn she is thick.
I hope that I hit, I can't remember shit.
Where are my shades? Where is my phone?
What time is it? I should get home.
Flashbacks of last night race through my head.
As I stumble to put my jeans on,
Damn I'm still drunk as hell,
I need something to lean on.
I need to slow down, I'm out of control.
But that's when I'm at best though.
Cause when I show up the party goes up
And they need me at my best, so
Pour shots, four shots,
Excuse me miss we need more shots,
Good lord girl you thick as hell,
Is that real or is that ass shots?
Getting tagged in pictures I don't remember taking.
Text messages to girls I don't remember meeting.
Asking me what are we doing this evening?
Treating Monday like it's part of the weekend.
Like how much longer can I live this life?
How much longer can I live these nights?
I'm feeling like I own these nights.
I'm feeling like I own these lights.
The good girls never wait too long
The good girls are almost gone.
I should probably settle down right?
But doing right always feel so wrong.
I am who I am I tell myself
This your life and this how you live.
Now lace up your boots and button your shirt
You know that it is what it is.
Slip out the house before she wakes up,
How the hell did I end up at the beach?
That's how it is when you living the life,
Shades on and step into streets.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED