F@#K THAT


I could call and say I'm sorry,
That's my bad, I was wrong.
I apologize for my part in it,
And I hate that it took this long.
But I'm sorry I ain't sorry,
Ran straight out of f*cks to give,
I apologized so many times,
That my apologies tired as sh*t.
Cause you know what you did,
And you know the lies you told,
Let you rest at where I live,
And you let him send that rose.
Fool me once, shame on me,
Fool me twice nah never,
So if you waiting on that apology,
Your ass gonna be waiting forever
And I know you just like me,
So we're both stubborn as hell
So you holding your position,
And I'm holding mine as well.
So if we never speak again,
If we never reunite,
If we can't find that love again,
If we can't climb into the light.
If you not missing what we had,
If I never meant all that,
And you'll never stop being mad,
And you don't plan to call me back,
If it takes for me to give in,
So that we can get love back on track,
Well then f*ck it I guess you win,
You know what, never mind, f*ck that.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED