EXCUSES...

I can't even explain how much you be on my mind,
You probably think it's never cause I never give you time,
And I never have the time, that's me usually lying,
Cause I'm lying in the bed next to some chick and I'm lying.
Talking bout all the places to see, all the things we can do,
Knowing that all of these things I'd rather be doing with you.
But she ain't hit me up so I ain't hitting her up neither,
It's like I need you to give me purpose, feeling like Justin Bieber.
Staring at your number in my phone like I might delete her,
But I might get drunk and lonely and I'll know I need her.
Missed call, missed call, I see them but I'm sorry,
It's summer time in Cali' and I'm somewhere at the after party,
We're we supposed to Skype today? Damn was that today?
But I'm passed out on the couch because I drank the night away.
And just when you get too far away where you try and leave me,
I reel you back in with good loving, I'm so f*cking greedy.
Girls asking me no girlfriend, I bet you have some crazy exes?
Yep and I carry their love around my neck like a golden necklace. 
Just hoping to get caught because I'm living reckless,
The captain of my destiny but I know I'm bound wreck this,
The perfect girl she has everything I have on my checklist.
Like Jason Bourne in my relationships, I know all my exits.
But she's my Gina, and I just wanna be her Martin,
But I'm so crazy, so she puts my picture on her milk carton.
Good guy gone missing, has anybody seen him?
He gonna tell you that he single, if any ladies meet him.
She trying to win my vote like my love was up for election,
But I hired secret service because I know my heart needs protection.
And he's ready to settle down, the party life to him is useless,
Until he hits the streets again, and then he gon' find excuses. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition