DOING IT AGAIN....


No longer will I let her control me I swear it's over,
I won't let her seduce me no more ready for closure.
Until I get that text asking me if she can come over,
I reply so damn fast I'm knocking everyhthing over.
Can't wait for her to get here so I can make the same mistake over,
Laying on top of me and I still wish she was closer,
But as quickly as she came she right back out the door,
Weeks go by and not a word, as if she doesn't need me no more,
And I'm wondering what in the world she needs me for,
Telling myself wake up, you don't need her no more.
Sitting up at night with too much liqour in my system,
That' when the demons creep into my thoughts with persistence,
Why the hell would she wanna be with you, you nobody?
In a city where everybody is paid and drive Bugatti,
And you know when she not here she out there,
All under some other guy she spending her nights there.
I yell shut up, and so what, and I don't really give a fuck,
As long as I get mine, she comes over and I get a fuck,
But that's lies, because as much as I love her body,
I'd much rather have her heart that she won't share with nobody.
So let's make more promises knowing I won't keep them,
Because as soon as I get that text, "what you doing Friday evening"?
I'm home cleaning the house, I'm polishing and sweeping,
Waiting for you to come over so we can do it again.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition