SEVEN DAYS...


On Friday she was my baby,
On Saturday she was like maybe,
On Sunday we ain't even speak,
On Monday everything crazy.
Is it just me? Is it just me? I mean is it just me?
But relationships die fast these days,
Fall out of love faster than I can blink,
Fall out of love before I finish this drink,
Fall out of love before we even n'sync,
Fall out of love faster than I can I think,
Think of words needed to speak
To remind you of what we could be.
What it could it be?
What did you see?
Did something change?
Did I skip I beat?
Did I miss a post?
Did I miss a tweet?
I think we're a product of our generation,
We want our love on Netflix simulation,
Give me all your love right now,
Binge loving there's no patience.
Then it's on to next,
What else is out, tell me what's next?
I Tivo'd our relationship, so I can skip through all the mess.
There's plenty of fish,
But the sea is rotten,
Forget to log in and your forgotten.
So you bounce over Tinder,
But them girls are far from tender,
Swipe left when you mean to swipe right,
Oh well, new girl up, no need to remember.
OK Cupid will leave you stupid,
So you Zoosk away for your Match,
And your just hoping for some Harmony
So you get the perfect catch.
We've got that ADHD love,
Short attention span of the heart.
Is my point coming in clear?
Okay well let me back up and restart.
On Friday she was my baby,
On Saturday she was like maybe,
On Sunday we ain't even speak,
On Monday everything crazy.
On Tuesday not one word,
On Wednesday not one peep.
On Thursday only silence,
On Friday I hit delete.
Last Friday you was going strong,
This Friday got you weak,
This is short attention span love,
Only 7 days but what a hell of a week. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED