CHOICES...


So I finally joined Instagram, 
Swore to God that I wouldn't do it,
I know what it does to a man,
And I said that I won't lose it,
But I knew it, soon as I did it,
And I do it, and I'm so livid,
But these girls in all these photos,
And they always posing half naked,
I don't think that I could be a girl,
Better yet, I couldn't be a lady,
How you supposed to trust yo man,
When these hoes are fucking crazy?
And he liking every picture,
In her DM like "hey baby"
I know you probably gotta man,
But your man ain't like me baby.
So just keep me in your plans,
When you hit my city maybe,
We can get up on room,
And go half up on a baby.
And your relationship status don't matter,
So don't let that make you feel safe.
Cause it'll still come down choices,
When she put it in his face.
Choices. So many choices, there's so many choices,
Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, he's hearing way too many voices...
He's got choices, so many choices, there's so many choices,
Fuck is he supposed to do, when girls acting so boisterous?


It's hard to be a dude, 
Trying to trust a chick,
When she posting cute little pictures,
And she know that body thick.
And she still friends with her Ex,
And that sucka' think he slick,
So he sending late night text,
Like "I know you miss this dick".
And every selfie that she post,
Get a hundred million likes,
And you know she gonna do the most,
When she head out for the night.
And she roll out in that dress,
The one that's hugging all that ass,
And every dude that she gon' pass,
Spitting game, trying to smash.
And how come every time I look,
You got twenty brand new friends?
And fifteen of them is dudes,
And I know they trying to get in.
But you pretend that it don't bother you,
Nah you gonna play it cool,
But it still come down to choices,
Hope you don't end up playing the fool.
Choices. So many choices, there's so many choices,
Facebook, Tumbler, Instagram, she's hearing way too many voices.
She's got choices, so many choices, there's so many choices,
Fuck is she supposed to do, when guys acting so boisterous?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED