SEASONS OF LOVE

SPRING:





Purple leaves on twisting trees line the quiet streets,
The dewy air of the country side puts my mind at ease
She's right here, by my side, it's early and still she sleeps,
The sound of the road mimics my heart the pavement steadily beats
Orange skies and yellow birds bring my love awake
A lovers smile is a thousand words no artist could ever paint.


SUMMER:



Summer sunsets blaze the sky and burns it radiant glow,
As cooler breezes move through the night, at sight of moon’s first show
Palm trees dancing in the wind, the water reflects the sky
As stars dance in the endless pool, bidding the sun goodnight.
The clouds look soft as pillows on which the angels sleep.
The sand shall be our bed tonight our clothes to make our sheets.



FALL:


The stars are out tonight, as I gaze up towards the sky,
And I wonder if you are out there, staring into the night...
I wonder if I'm on your mind, though I doubt that I could be,
For I'm not the type of love she needs, I'm not the man I should be.
Yet I stare up at the stars at night, and wonder where you are,
And then the thought occurs to me, you're up there with the stars.


WINTER:



The air so crisp and cool, the ground is covered up in snow
Hot chocolate in our hands to drink with nowhere needed to go
The fire and a blanket is all that is required to keep us warm
For our love burns brighter than the sky at first sight on winter's morn
The chill in the air can’t stop our skin from the stickiness of lover's sweat
For our passion is never frozen through all seasons we stay wet.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED