IT'S IN THE BAG



As I continue to indulge in my E-bay shopping sickness, I have become completely fascinated with bags for men. And much like when you buy a new car, and then you see the same car everywhere, when I got my bag, I started to notice just how many men out there were in the bag game also. But when shopping for a bag, you have to understand what kind of bag man you are. I have found there are really 3 types:

THE COMPUTER GUY:
The computer guy is all about functionality. With large bulky bags carrying tons of items inside, the computer guy usually needs a bag that is durable as he is traveling from place to face handling jobs. 


THE ARCHAEOLOGIST:


The Archaeologist guy is a bit more fashion conscience, but he's the type of guy who wants to look good, but still wants you to know he's cool about it and it's not a big deal. You're an in the field kind of guy, an architect or a journalist chasing a story. Canvas bags are usually large for all your papers to fit in there, and come in some down to earth tones. 

THE EXECUTIVE:


The executive, or as I like to say, the Barney Stinson, is a polished designer leather bag. This is for the man amongst the urban concrete jungle of the big city. You like high fashion, suits, and probably expensive women. Your appearance is a part of your success, and you play the part. The downfall of the executive, is that you really need more than one color of bag or any outfit. I'm currently searching for a good black bag lol. 

No matter what you rock, what's more important is how you rock it. With bags it's all about your comfort and your confidence. They say the best way to tell about a guy is to look at his shoes...if that is true, I would think the second would be to check out the bag.

*Innocent Thoughts of a Guilty Man*


My latest bag....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition