Seeing Green

I've been 30 seconds from homeless and 60 seconds from famous,

That's how wicked this Hollywood game is, what yo name is?

Who you came with? You got a link? Well let me see ya work.

You gotta deal yet? Aight bet, let me see your worth.

Even the homie told me it's about time you get your blessing,

I wonder if he can see it in my eyes the way I'm stressing?

Cause it seems like I been down forever...

Walking around town with my head down like I've been down forever,

Took the leap anyway and told myself it's either now or never...

Standing on the edge wasn't getting it so I took to the clouds to see it better

And I'm not sure if things wings work but I ain't hit the ground yet,

My Auntie threw me in the water and I ain't drown yet.

I'll write it, direct it, edit it, perfect it, 

Re-shoot it, new music, re-boot it until it's selected.

And I don't really care if you don't re-share it or act like you ain't hear it

Or pretend that I'm not near it, or your time, you couldn't spare it.

Because even though I walk with my head down I can see the path,

And I turned the corner on success and I can see they ass,

Walked all through these Hollywood nightmares just to see my dreams,

And picked my head up just in time to start seeing green. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED